Pre-school and pre-kindergarten children enrolled at Northwest Missouri State University's Phyllis and Richard Leet Center for Children and Families headed outside Thursday for Water Day, an extended outdoor experience that included everything from fishing to water balloons.
May 17, 2013 8:08 a.m.
More Photo Galleries
- Top Stories
- No soft soap
- Yard sale treasures in Clearmont
- Library plans summer 'Odyssey' for young readers
- Grant funds Chamber recycling effort
- Fishing and frolics at Leet Center
- MDC sets bass, squirrel season dates
- Celebrating spring at Eugene Field
- Tree gift greens up Mozingo RV park
- Design firm to create plans for new police station
- NW art Dept. announces $500,000 bequest
- NorthwestCell launches 4G coverage
- Read more top stories