Work by the art faculty at Northwest Missouri State University will be on display next month in the first-floor gallery space at the Olive DeLuce Fine Arts Building.
Gallery admission is free, as is admission to an opening lecture and reception at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 10, in the adjoining Charles Johnson Theater.
Each faculty member/artist will be on hand to discuss their work. Refreshments will be served.
This year's contributing artists include:
• Chris Graves, assistant professor of art/graphic design
• Laura Kukkee, associate professor of art/ceramics
• Phil Laber, professor of art/photography/printmaking
• Armin Müsham, associate professor of art/painting
• Bob Schultz, instructor of drawing/ceramics
• Kim Spradling, professor of art/art education/fibers and papermaking
• Veronica Watkins, instructor of drawing/design
• Craig Warner, associate professor of art/digital imaging/graphic design
• Glenn Williams, associate professor of art/sculpture